The online gaming market has been seeing a huge draw in India. As India becomes a fast-growing online gambling market along with technological advances, we can say that the poker industry has also become a major emergence and has become one of the fastest growing markets. According to a KPMG report, the Indian sports industry is expected to grow at a CAGR of 22%. The online gaming industry is expected to reach 11,880 Cr. in 2023 from 4,380 Cr. in 2018. With many new games like free online fire, rummy online, and chess contributing to the rising tide, online poker is at the forefront of the online gaming industry.
Indians always have a special place for card games in their hearts! Poker, a traditional card game played between 2-10 players, has created many surprises in India. On special occasions such as Diwali or Holi, people often follow the tradition of playing card games, making memorable moments, and socializing with those close to them. Even in this age of social isolation, people follow this tradition and play online poker games with their friends and family. That’s why online poker has grown successfully in this competitive environment and is still growing at a rapid pace.
Listed below are the factors that have taken the growth of the poker industry:
- Due to a lack of awareness, people often view poker as a game of chance. People used to associate poker with gambling played on a deck of 52 cards and bets were made with ‘body chips’. Throughout the betting cycle, players must decide on actions such as betting, scratching and enlargement depending on their hand value and card value.
- With the growing knowledge of the skill game and ‘mental training’, many people are starting to play poker games online. Nowadays, people not only earn money and fame by playing online poker games but also polish their real-life skills like these – mathematical skills, analytical skills, observation and prediction, and much more.
- The acceptance of poker in the global markets of the UK, US, Europe and China has also contributed to the growth of online poker.
- In this age of digital and social discrimination due to the COVID epidemic, online poker games are taking a huge toll on the Indian gaming industry. The online poker industry is said to be growing at a rate of 35-40% annually.
- To curb the spread of Covid-19, people were forced to stay at home – meaning traffic was targeted at multiplayer online games. Increased human activity on online platforms has also brought about significant growth in the online poker industry.
Are you also a poker person? After that it will be interesting for you to learn the top changes in the online poker gambling industry! Read the points mentioned below to find out about poker changes over the years.
Online Poker – Come out as the Best Mind Game
Poker is a mind game where you have to devise strategies to confuse your opponents. To win, you have to play various tricks to confuse your opponents. Sometimes even if you have good hands, you have to show weakness, sometimes you have to show that you have a weak hand. It all depends on the situation, the value of our card, your rivals, and how you play the game. Successful poker players train their age-old opponents to learn about their patterns and betting habits.
All of these things have made online poker an excellent psychic game – you can play it anywhere at any time. As people begin to celebrate poker as a mind game, the traffic of online poker platforms is increasing dramatically. Players have started to show interest in various poker apps and websites where they can get a seamless gaming experience.
Especially professionals who have plenty of time to visit a casino or club, or those who suffer in the community, have a good chance of playing Texas hold’em poker games on online platforms. Online poker has given people the golden opportunity to win amazing prizes, cash prizes, cashback, and game play.
Poker apps and sites
The above indications are that the online poker industry is in the process of over-growth. We have seen how the online game industry in India has changed over the years and brought paradigm change to the sports industry. Various features such as the growing growth of digital infrastructure, affordable smartphones and data access, and the expansion of the Internet user base have contributed to the growth of pokerbaazi applications and sites.
Best online games companies stretch their roots to organize online poker leagues, build meaningful relationships, and provide learning opportunities for players who wish to play.
Leading companies in particular are doing their best to improve the players ’sports experience and increase their value and playing time. From new technological additions to a consistent set of pre-existing settings for attractive promotional offers, online platforms simplify their roots to provide the best gaming experience for today’s players.
With this, modern players are in the nine clouds as they enjoy the wave, sharpen their real-life skills, and earn big money every day.